When it comes to social media marketing, Facebook is a platform that deserves your time, money, and attention.
While organic growth is important to your success, don’t overlook the impact Facebook Ads can have on your business. With the right approach, a positive return on investment is possible, thus giving you the opportunity to quickly scale your strategy.
But this leads to an important question: how are your Facebook Ads performing?
If you don’t know the answer or make assumptions, you could end up spending money on ads that aren’t bringing you anything in return.
This is why it’s so important to closely track your Facebook Ads analytics. And that’s exactly what you can do from your Dasheroo data dashboard.
Upon setting up Facebook Ads insights, you can measure KPIs in real-time. These include but are not limited to:
- Overview: View the roll up performance summary for an Ad Account, Campaign, Ad Set or single Ad.
- Impressions: Impression = total number of times your ad entered the screen for the first time.
- Clicks: View the total number of clicks on your ad over time.
- Click-through-rate: View your click-through rates over time. CTR is all clicks ÷ by impressions in the date range.
- Actions: Actions include Page likes, app installs, conversions, event responses and more.
- Action rate: Action rate is all actions ÷ by impressions in the date range.
- Cost: View your ad costs over time. Filter by Ad Account, Campaign, Ad Set or single Ad.
- Cost-per-click: View your cost per click over time. CPC = amount spent ÷ number of clicks for the ad.
- Frequency: View the average number of times your ad was served to each person.
- Reach: View the number of people who see your ad in a given time period and how it trends.
With the ability to view this data in real-time, you can make fast and decisive decisions with the goal of improving performance and squeezing every last penny out of your Facebook Ads budget.