With only a couple weeks left in 2019, there’s no better time than now to turn your attention to the new year. As a business owner, this means many things. Even if it’s not high on your priority list right now, you should make time to create a social media plan for 2020.
If you need a push in the right direction, here’s a long list of social media resources to guide you:
- The Future of Social Media Marketing in 2020: What You Need to Know
- 22 Instagram Stats You Need to Know in 2020 [Infographic]
- 6 Key Social Media Trends to Watch in 2020
- The Biggest Social Media Trends for 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020: 50+ Industry Experts Define Trends You Should Know
- Where Social Media is Headed in 2020
- Social Media Predictions for 2020 [Infographic]
2020 is sure to be a big year for social media. While your 2019 strategy may generate some results, you’ll need to step into the new year if you want to take your social media activity to new heights.
Once you’ve read these resources, you’ll better understand how to use social media to your advantage in 2020, what to expect over the next 12 months, and how to position your brand for success.