We are super excited to scream from the mountaintop that we launched Pinterest analytics for your dashboards today! Why are we so happy? It’s the number ONE request we get from our users and we were able to get it done, get it done right, get it done fast and be one of the first to really successfully give you the Pinterest analytics needed to fine tune your marketing.
- Overview – View multiple graphs of your overall Pinterest account performance
- Followers – View the total number of followers in your Pinterest account in the given time period.
- Engagement – View the total number of comments, likes, and repins across all boards and see how they are trending in the given time period.
- Engagement Rate – View the rate of engagement across all boards in your Pinterest account and how it trends in the given time period.
- Competitor Activity – Track your competitor’s Pinterest metrics and compare them your own.
- Board Leaderboard – View a tabular chart of the different boards in your Pinterest account ranked by number of followers.
- Engagement Rate By Board – View engagement rate by board and see how it trends in the given time period. Choose up to 5 boards.
- Influencers – View the top influencers for your Pinterest account.
- Best Performing Pins – View the most popular Pins in your account.
- Popular Rich Pin Types – View a pie chart of your different Rich Pin types and how much engagement each one contributes.
Let us know what you think and what more you need for all of your dashboards!