At Dasheroo, there is nothing more exciting than the launch of a new feature, especially one that’s been at the top of our “feature request” list for quite some time. Today we’re happy to introduce Dashboard Emails and we can’t wait to share the details with you right now. You can keep reading or just watch the demo video instead!
Now you can easily email dashboards to one or more recipients directly from your Dasheroo account. You can send a one-time email or set up a scheduled delivery of your dashboard to be emailed automatically on a daily, weekly or monthly interval.
Dashboard emails are perfect for:
- Small businesses that want to track metrics, but don’t always have time to log into their Dasheroo account.
- Agencies that need a way to generate weekly or monthly reports for clients.
- Anyone (regardless of company size or industry) who is looking to add automation into their workflow, reduce manual effort, and save time.
To get started simply click the “Email” icon on your dashboard or selecting “Email Dashboard” from the “Share” menu.
From there, you can:
- Add recipients
- Choose your delivery interval (once, daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Select the data range for your emailed dashboard
- Personalize the subject line, message body or from label (optional)
- Send immediately or schedule for recurring delivery
Yes, it really is that simple!
There’s only one other thing you need to know: this feature is only available on our Grande, Venti, Agency and Custom pricing plans.
If you already fit into one of these categories, dive on in and start creating Dashboard Emails today. If your your current plan doesn’t have Dashboard Emails then maybe today’s the day for an upgrade so you can take advantage of this cool new feature.
Thanks again for all the great feedback you shared with us about this important feature. We listened, now it’s live, and we’d love to hear what you think! For more information on this feature feel free to visit our help center or watch the demo video.