We’ve been asked by so many of our users to add simple notes to their dashboards and why not? Notes personalize your dashboard even more.
- You want to describe in detail what the dashboard is to anyone you collaborate with.
- They remind you what you’re looking at!
- You want to make a note to yourself when you’re analyzing your KPIs and perhaps insert a link that has more information.
- You want to leave a note for someone about a specific metric that went off the roof with a link to where the numbers are coming from.
- You want to give a comprehensive description of how to use this dashboard. And because the notes SCROLL you can go crazy on the number of words you add in your note.
You can delete notes if they’re time-sensitive, you can add new ones, you can have as many as your plan allows!
There are so many ways in which notes can be incorporated into your dashboards for KPI tracking and explanations. Go ahead and add one!