Today we’re excited to let you all in on something we’ve been working on and will continue to enhance our integration with Zapier! It’s simple: for now you’ll be able to access hundreds of applications that Zapier connects to and pull the data right into a trending line graph on a Dasheroo dashboard.
You can do things like:
- Track how many new Zendesk tickets are coming in from your support queue
- Add the number of new Pipedrive deals to your Dasheroo dashboards
- Monitor the number of new Chargebee subscriptions you’re getting
- Track the number of new campaign opens on ActiveCampaign within a Dasheroo dashboard
- Update Dasheroo line graph with the total number of new Asana Tasks
- Visualize the total number of new payments from QuickBooks Online in a Dasheroo dashboards
- View the number of new leads you’re getting from Insightly within Dasheroo
- Track your call volume from CallTrackingMetrics on Dasheroo
- And literally thousands of other uses!
Here’s what I did:
I filled out a few more fields and got:
Cut me some slack it was an old campaign 🙂
So out of the gate any application that has an “trigger” in Zapier you can bring data into a dashboard. Think Quickbooks, Zendesk, Asana and hundreds of others. Go play!