With more than 80% of B2B and B2C companies using some form of email marketing technology, there is no time to waste. If you aren’t using this marketing strategy you’ll continue to fall behind the competition.
But where do we start? If this question continues to weigh you down, here are three tools you should implement today:
1. Campaign Monitor
Described by the company as a service that “makes it radically easy to create, send and measure the impact of your email marketing campaigns,” you can’t go wrong by choosing Campaign Monitor. Frankly we use them to do our weekly email communications.
Top 3 Features of Campaign Monitor
- Drag-and-drop email builder with auto-save.
- Variety of reporting and analytics tools. Worldview enables you to see REAL TIME where in the world your email is being viewed…geek out!
- Access to email automation tools, such as drip campaigns. This is a killer feature.
Are you interested in reaching your audience via email and social media marketing? Well, VerticalResponse brings together the best of both worlds. We know, most of our team has either worked for or co-founded this company!
With the ability to create professional emails in minutes, thanks to a variety of customizable templates, you can be up and running in an hour.
Top 3 Features of VerticalResponse
- Super awesome HTML editor and image manipulation tools to make your email the best it can be!
- Powerful autoresponder tools to thank your new subscribers when they sign up for your newsletter.
- Send up to 4,000 emails to 1,000 contacts every month, free of charge.
Here is how Emma describes its service:
“Emma helps you build smarter email programs that maximize the power of marketing’s most effective channel.”
Sounds good, doesn’t it? Well, it will sound even better once you learn more about Emma.
Top 3 Features of Emma
- Pricing that fits any and every email program.
- Option to code your own HTML, great for advanced users that know how to code and want an awesome delivery mechanism.
- Super cool lightbox forms that can almost double your subscription rate!
Make Your Move
Email marketing is not dead. In fact, it’s more powerful than ever before. Which one of these email marketing tools will you use to improve this area of your business?
P.S. Check out the awesome apps Dasheroo integrates with for your email marketing dashboard!